Does Riot send out a bill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realized

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

When purchasing Riot points does Riot send out a bill / receipt since it asks for an address line was curious. Or is that just to check to make sure with like credit cards stuff matches up?

Because at school so wondering if I put my school address if it would get weird since it is listed as my home and I really don't want them sending receipts / bills to my schooling mailbox in the residential hall.

Realized

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

Would appreciate an answer on here (hopefully someone knows the answer) since support service took a week to answer my previous question so thought I'd ask here so I have time to buy my Halloween stuff.

Alkanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

No they do not send a reciept, they email you one

Realized

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

Oh so what you are saying is I can put my residential hall and I won't have to worry at all about the possibility of a mix up of mail boxes because that was my biggest fear they stick my info in someone else's mailbox by accident, but I just want to be sure since I am a cautious person.

I Shake Babies

10-28-2012

I've purchased a few hundred bucks worth of things on here via debit or credit card, and they simply pass the receipt to your wide receiver who laterals to his little pal and WHAM it's in the opponent's endz-oh wait, yeah no they just email it.

Realized

Master Recruiter

10-28-2012

Well when you put it that way I'd rather they played football with it than send an email