I have been looking at Elise's numbers and...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes theNArgent

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwizted View Post
still dont know what a troper is
A Troper is someone who in one way or another contributes to TV Tropes, it is a very nice site, you should check it sometimes, lots of fun information.

Zanes theNArgent

10-28-2012

ewe
Man, please... People cant see 666 without going all "hurr durr talking about devil and faith and stuff stupid guy unvote". ewe
Learn to read.

Vortel

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwizted View Post
still dont know what a troper is
using google is hard

DEAXSA

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes theNArgent View Post
(Note to the next readers: This isn't about religion, devil, or anything... It's about TV Tropes. ewe Really, guys, really...)

... When i look into her spiderlings, i am faced with an interesting fact: The base attack speed of those little creatures is of .666.
One may say: "Yeah, kinda fitting, seeing the whole evil themes around Elise and that evil undead spider cult of hers", but i see more, because i'm a Troper.
So, being what i am, i'll call this...

Coronach, Harrow, get your butts here A.S.A.P., i want your word on this:
Is this a subtle take on the trope of Demonic Spiders, that is, creatures that will kill you, often, until they scar your mind with hatred and fear, but on a literal take with literal spiders? I find this little detail quite amusing, and i couldn't stop laughing since i found this out.

So, guys, everyone, what'cha say?
this comment made me start playing dwarf fortress again. i blame you and tvtropes.