Why not both?!?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p2wKush

10-28-2012

New map feels different enough that i would like to have both. Old TT felt like a classic game... New map feels like a Dominion/Classic Hybrid. I miss the old one, sure some styles worked better, good players adjust.

Is it greedy to really really want both maps? Give the new map a new name and POW all are happy.

Taarki

10-28-2012

I support this. It would be a very good play on riots part to put old TT back and the new TT as a new map under the name of mabye shadow island? otherwise lots of people will quit... like me becuase i don't always have time for a full hour and a half 5v5 game

The Fatalii

10-28-2012

Yeah i agree. Bring old TT back also! Also make a 5v5 TT

Aiden Shaw

10-28-2012

Yes I agree. The new one is too much like dominion. I miss the old TT. Please brng the old map back plz.

Aiden Shaw

10-28-2012

Yes I agree. I miss the old TT. The new one is lame and stupid and I hate it so much. It's rediculous, what a waste of time.

TazDevil20

10-28-2012

Agreed

Nularia

10-28-2012

I'd agree to this, the new map lacks.. something.. other then my previous annoyances with the map that I'd mentioned on multiple occasions and am just not going to repeat again.. it's missing something, it just doesn't FEEL like Twisted Treeline anymore, it just feels like a completely different map, it doesn't have a TT feel to it.

Nebnos

10-28-2012

I agree, just make this map seperate and everyone is happy.

Alkein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

bring back the old one!