Custom; Categorize Champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tengauge12

10-28-2012

Hello, Summoners!

I had an idea, that allows each individual to customize their champions in custom made categories, which where they can drag and drop their owned champions in their custom categories.

We all know there are some of us which would love this idea, as-well as using champions outside their general genera.. Such as [Jungle; Darius] Lol...

Sometimes due to the forced of last minute decisions due to trolls, or even confusion.. You're forced to quickly pick champions based off of a certain lane, and sometimes left with only 2 secs.

Anyways.. I feel this will be a nice more better way for people to feel less cluttered scrolling through a bunch of jam-packed champions. Especially when you own them all.. (Not quite there yet, but I do own 54, and sometimes due to randies changing rolls a lot and stuff and leaving no time.. It becomes very frustrating.)

You may ask.. What about the champions such as ranked games when they show what they own.. That can be a Riot made Category which is automatically there upon champion select for Ranked games at the very top.. Considering it will disappear once the champion selection commences.

I know... There is a search key for when searching for specific champions, but sometimes when you only have 1-4 seconds to choose, as-well as changing mastieres and runes/spells.. It's not just as easy to type something in, click on it then do all that, as to where you have your specific categories know where everything is specifically as YOU put them there.

Anyways.. I would love feedback.

Note: This doesn't have to be specifically done, Riot can do something different, but around the same idea would be nice.

Thank you.
-Tengauge12

Tengauge12

10-28-2012

Bump

Feed back would be very much appreciated fellow summoners =)

Tengauge12

10-29-2012

Bump...

Come on people... Riot needs your feed back to implement these things! =))

MASTER USSR

10-30-2012

will be good enough to divide champions in alphabetical order.
Otherwise completely agree with author!

Tengauge12

10-30-2012

Well, they are displayed alphabetically.. Although, when owning a lot of champions.. It can get a little hesitant when trying to find that proper champ.