[Stream] Way Below Average player ( horrible) has a dream of becoming the very best.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

10-28-2012

I want to be
The very best.
Like no one ever was!
To catch them
Is my real test!
To train them
Is my cause!

KingDinger

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Duckies View Post
While i agree with it generally being better to get IE PD BT on Ez, even moreso with the nerfs on page/TF- Frozen Mallet is a big NONO.

Thats a bruiser item, and Ez syngergises really well with TF.

at that low elo, you have to keep youself alive (as was experienced when he died twice alone)

the nerf to TF and phage means that to get the slow ezreal NEEDS to kite properly, he NEEDS the FM rather than the TF.

its really a choices thing, you WANT phage regardless, but then look at how the game is going, can you kite with just a 20% slow or w/e it is now? and its only 2 seconds at 25% chance. so you need 2.0 attack speed to keep the slow on them...
personally i would go boots 2 dorans, BF sword (turn into BC cos low ELO dont build AR) zeal and phage. from there either BC IE PD FM for BC IE TF. really sticking with the IE/PD stock make you do alot more DPS, but the TF is for burst.

so in the end...do w/e you feel like, ADC should be able to 1 vs 5 at that elo (i know ive been there and done it)

Kogyaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDinger View Post
at that low elo, you have to keep youself alive (as was experienced when he died twice alone)

the nerf to TF and phage means that to get the slow ezreal NEEDS to kite properly, he NEEDS the FM rather than the TF.

its really a choices thing, you WANT phage regardless, but then look at how the game is going, can you kite with just a 20% slow or w/e it is now? and its only 2 seconds at 25% chance. so you need 2.0 attack speed to keep the slow on them...
personally i would go boots 2 dorans, BF sword (turn into BC cos low ELO dont build AR) zeal and phage. from there either BC IE PD FM for BC IE TF. really sticking with the IE/PD stock make you do alot more DPS, but the TF is for burst.

so in the end...do w/e you feel like, ADC should be able to 1 vs 5 at that elo (i know ive been there and done it)
yeah, i'm not used to ezreal honestly

probably only good with cait/ashe for adc

well starting a game soon!

Kogyaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

in q now!

Lucky Duckies

10-28-2012

When Vlad pools to farm, you need to punish him for it :]

Also: Chalice. It will allow you to spam vlad out of the lane

Arcaesion

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
I want to be
The very best.
Like no one ever was!
To catch them
Is my real test!
To train them
Is my cause!
I will travel across the land
searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
the power that's inside.

Kogyaru

10-28-2012

vlad fed

got a plentakill

my life

is over

Kogyaru

10-28-2012

this vlad...

Kogyaru

10-28-2012

starting a game soon!

despite getting molested by a vlad

I will keep on going.

Child protection services.

SexahPanda

10-28-2012

Your stream is amazing.