ADC Looking for a mentor!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DizTractionz

10-28-2012

I'm looking to take my competitive play to a higher level. I've never had anyone teach me anything, I've had to learn just about 99% of league on my own. I've never had someone watching my every move, helping me understand what I might be doing wrong or could be doing better. (Streams can only go so far)

I'm sitting at 1320 elo currently, but have made it to the 1600's before the November reset. I am on a team at the moment which is brand new and while we work on team mechanics, I'd love to find someone to help me on my own roles mechanics. I have laned against 1800 adc in ranked 5's while trying people out and have won the lane several times. However there are times when winning the lane isn't the only thing for me to do as a player.

I would love for someone who has free time or is just willing to dedicate some of their own time into helping me grow and advance as an ADC. I am a super fast learner and I already have a lot of experience with many ADC champs as well. I've heard many complements on my ADC, however I'd feel a lot better hearing it from a higher elo player.

I use skype and I'm always on League. If anyone out there is willing to help me out I'd appreciate it so much.

Add me on league IGN: "DizTractionz"

DizTractionz

10-28-2012

bump

Amatzikahni

10-28-2012

So what exactly are you looking for? Laning advice? What to do after lane phase? How to teamfight? I don't look at others' replays; I only go by posts, and I don't really see any questions to answer here. If you're just looking for a mentor, again I mainly just post here and in some chat rooms in-game, so I wish you luck in finding someone.

DizTractionz

10-28-2012

Yeah just looking for someone to evaluate my gameplay from start to finish to help fine tune a lot of the things I do in game. Just having someone there to give me extra knowledge and tips in many different situations.