Just hit Diamond on New 3s AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

AMA. Team Name Trippin for Triples. Teammates Oh God Stop and Ivaldee.

Panoodle

10-28-2012

and i supose you posted this why? because you want a cookie??

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Yes indeed i would love a cookie. I would also like to share my insight

Panoodle

10-28-2012

(cookie)

Volcarona

10-28-2012

I'm actually quite interested. What's the successful setup that's been winning you games?

Eryn

10-28-2012

What kind of strategies did you find to work best?

How did you loose your one loss?

So did you replace Azure?

Captain Kopp

10-28-2012

We actually only played one comp. Lee Sin, Amumu, and poppy. We sacrificed the early game giving up altars almost every time. Then once we got ultimates poppy would assassinate high damage targets while mummy and lee sin locked up and killed targets. We also consistently abused lee sin having him solo sneak Vilemaw no later than 12 minutes in. We lost almost every early game, but we could always comfortably turtle under towers because of our combined ult threats.

To support this strategy, we pretty much always banned olaf, cho gath, and darius.

Our one loss was during the time where you reconnect to dc'd games, it was loss forgiven. It was from the old map. It's worth mentioning that we started the new map at 1666 then went to diamond from there. However, we had a really close game where a riven and rumble gave us trouble.

Oh God Stop and Ivaldee are my original 3s LAN team. I won my first tournament with those guys. Azure doesn't like the new map because it made his niche specialties a lot weaker so he's taking a break. Hell probably still make diamond by season end.

FlamingoJuice

10-28-2012

Was that amumu top lane? and how did he fair against ranged champs

Captain Kopp

10-28-2012

It was amumu jungle, played by me. Poppy and lee sin assassinated any ranged squishes easily while I cried the tanky dps to death.

Infirc

10-28-2012

So Poppy is viable here, did she go for a bruiser build, Triforce build or AP build?, i did try Poppy+blade of the ruined king believing her Q would be unbelievable, it didn't work.