New 'Terrible' Treeline - Review and my Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReepaX

10-27-2012

What have you done to our 3v3 riot?

It only needed a few small fixes; so you gut it and call it Twisted Treeline?

This is not the 3's we play. If i wanted to cap points, I'd play Dominion.

In saying this, i love the look of the new map, and the jungle flow. But the rest is... not TT

These was no need for these massive changes. The only fixes old TT needed was a creep pathing wall at fountain. Just keep the new TT, and call it something else? But dont kill the old TT map we love.

Only way i can see this new TT working:
1. Remove alters, remove movement buff. (Maybe place temp 30-60sec buffs in place of alters, and small minion buff in middle)
2. Buff tower damage (They should still be a threat after 10 minutes)
3. Allow wards (Obvious reasons)
4. Make the spider abit easier to kill (Hits like a truck and the fight can be heard from ages away)

Just to leave a silly note; release new wards + new map with no wards = ...umm.. what?

Meshly

10-27-2012

Agree with you except on number 4, I like a strong boss fight! (Though I really wish they made his buff actually useful...)

BoxSocial

10-28-2012

Agreed on all points. I play TT because it's two solo lanes and a jungle. The new TT is 3v3 dominion. It seems like the best approach is to roam and fight as a team from the word go. I like a laning phase and now there isn't one. The best champions are those who can wave clear and push hard. You can keep your turret safe and up your CS quickly as you don't want to be separated from your team for too long.

TT starts at SR mid game basically. A proper laning phase is now gone, rejoice all those who can't CS and lose their lane! It's a lot harder to figure how who to blame when the team fights keep going bad if no one has seen you feed in lane!