Potions too strong / last too long!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Seriously, they are retarded op on bursty champs. Unless you like early game surrenders as an outline for the new Twisted Treeline they need to be fixed or have it so you cannot buy them early on or at least until Vilemaw spawns. Though even then I still feel they are too strong.

Just curious anyone else think so? On bursty champs in my opinion it really shows.

Edit: I mean the new AD/AP equivalent "pots" btw, just clarifying! They last 4 mins and give more than just AD and AP as well and quite a bit more than Summoner's Rift. Too tired to look them up but yea...

Wrathofrecca

10-27-2012

Interesting. I may play blue buff reliant champions on this map because of these potions. I haven't run into anyone abusing this though.

DoubleJR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

It's pretty wicked... Especially on champs who can spam all abilities quickly. Mostly casters. The cooldown reduction on blue pot is pretty absurd...

Infirc

10-29-2012

so are you saying boots +blue ichor is a elgit start?

ThePsyborg

10-29-2012

Yes, assuming you can afford to spec Utility for the tad of extra starting gold you need to do so. Particularly amusing on Karma.