K This New TT........ Come on Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnholyDescent

10-27-2012

I was a very active TT 3's player, Now I dont even wanna play.........
Like Reallllllllyy.
BRING BACK THE OLD TT and make this map something else.
I hate dominion and this is all it reminds me of even tho it aint nothing alike.

Kyle700

10-27-2012

What was your point in making this thread?

UnholyDescent

10-27-2012

Freedom to voice my opinion is my point. They want feedback on a beta. Heres my feedback. Map sucks, isnt fun..... supposed to play short plays just as long as before. so man disadvantage to a losing team with no chance of comback. to easy when wining. Thats the point

TerribleTreeline

ShadowKlown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

The new TT is awful. yeah it's pretty but wow I used to love 3s when we didn't have 5 available, now I don't think I'll ever play it again. There is a reason I don't play dominion. There's no strategy, you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Kevin Rudd

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKlown View Post
The new TT is awful. yeah it's pretty but wow I used to love 3s when we didn't have 5 available, now I don't think I'll ever play it again. There is a reason I don't play dominion. There's no strategy, you run around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Exactly right my friend. It's so much less about laning and cs, now more about the altars, and who has the stronger team from level 1.

Bring back the old TT!

Haeval

10-27-2012

I prefer the old TT, but if Riot is unwilling to give us both... for a reason I think is stupid, at least do this for us:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2732139

Wrathofrecca

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKlown View Post

Lawl. TTL has the same amount of meta as dominion. Also has about the same hero selection diversity. I find your claim ironic.