Dear riot, your support system ****ing sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanmoose

10-27-2012

I created a ticket in regards to NOT KNOWING the email address associated with my account. I got a reply asking for information, which i gave. My response was this.

"Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your account. Let's get you back on the Fields of Justice right now!

I've requested a password reset for your account. An email has been sent to the email address linked to your League of Legends account with instructions on how to recover it. Be sure to note the username you will need to log in with. If you do not receive the email please be sure to check your spam folder.

For some tips on keeping your account secure, please visit the following links:

Summoner Safety Initiative
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...g-your-account

Account Management:
www.leagueoflegends.com/account

As a friendly reminder, you should never give your password to anyone, not even a Riot employee. Keep it secret, keep it safe!

Should you require further assistance in recovering your account do not hesitate to let me know.

May your opponents be worthy,
Kazrick
Riot Games Player Support"

now i have gone from not knowing what email address was associated with my account to NO LONGER being able to access it. What a load of ****

Kabusabe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

You should be able to reply back to that same ticket, explaining the mistake. They'll be able to fix it.

Zanmoose

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabusabe View Post
You should be able to reply back to that same ticket, explaining the mistake. They'll be able to fix it.
I did that, this is what i got

Hello Summoner,

Unfortunately, I have provided all of the information that out policy allows me to divulge. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, please contact me again.

May your opponents be worthy,
Kazrick
Riot Games Player Support

They have completely ****ed me! and no one seems to give a ****

Zanmoose

10-28-2012

Hey update, i just GUESSED what my email was, so the damage is gone now, but if i HAD NOT BEEN so lucky I would have been completely ****ED by riot. Any OTHER game will be able to tell you the email address you created the account with.