TT2 (Stockholm Syndrome)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pig fat

10-27-2012

I would like to point out that one of the main concerns I keep reading is that people want a choice between TT2 & TTC. I am by no means an expert but this game doesn't have a variety of levels in the first place. Some people may feel like they're being held hostage with this lack of variety but since its free, how can anyone complain and still sleep at night? Now that they remade a level people are losing focus on what really needs improvement and saying we want them both or we just want the old one back. Some are even acting like its all or nothing. Some have even gone as far as creating a petition... WHAT!?!?! Those requests aren't going to help the developers fix anything. Then what's next, we want: a SR2 plus the SRC, a larger list of weekly champions, free runes, a new lvl completely, no everything back the way it was. I don't think it works that way.
I personally enjoy TT2 and don't want to play anything else. Its fun, looks great, has a big spider and it offers more objectives to the classic game type. For me, in a classic game mode, I can go move my car in the middle of a game, go grab a drink and snacks or even lag out at the start and return to both teams being like lvl 8 and still win. In TT2 there's no time to mess around. Its fast pace and all businesses. It keeps me engaged and can be very stimulating. I say there's always opportunities for improvement in life, but all in all not bad riot. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to the post beta version.