[POST HERE][Compilation Thread] New Twisted Treeline Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElBoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argrista View Post
Great stuff. It seems that what you have stated has been a feeling shared by many people. I will try to highlight this in some way in my list to make it stand out from the other issues. Thank you for posting and lets keep this thread alive.
Thanks!
Really hoping for a Riot response. I don't necessarily need an agreement, but I'd really like something to indicate that our suggestions aren't falling on blind eyes.
I think I will keep playing in order to come up with more ideas and feedback in the meantime.

Kemer0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

dont know if anyone else is having this issue, but playing in Coop. vs AI lots of times bots see me in bushes (any of them), and they start attacking me while maybe im recalling or just trying to ambush them.. they ambush me! not nice =(

Argrista

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBoob View Post
Thanks!
Really hoping for a Riot response. I don't necessarily need an agreement, but I'd really like something to indicate that our suggestions aren't falling on blind eyes.
I think I will keep playing in order to come up with more ideas and feedback in the meantime.
Definitely , hence why I ponder at riots massively simple forums. Since I myself have moderated and run quite a number of them I simply cannot from a moderator standpoint understand the major lack of stickies to if anything inform people. Otherwise official posts and statements get buried in a matter of minutes.

Pulsefire EzreaI

11-05-2012

Why can't we just have the new TT as a new region? The Shadow Isles, while old TT is the old?

Zigipan

11-05-2012

-It lacks any ability to come back from being behind
-Tanky bruisers rein supreme
-Lanes are very snowbally since able to gank easily from the path
-Jungle role is very luckluster with the minimal gold and somewhat hard camps at the early game.

ElBoob

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argrista View Post
Definitely , hence why I ponder at riots massively simple forums. Since I myself have moderated and run quite a number of them I simply cannot from a moderator standpoint understand the major lack of stickies to if anything inform people. Otherwise official posts and statements get buried in a matter of minutes.
Same. They state they a lot of times "They simply don't have the time to respond to every post"(which is understandable) but we only need a "Following this thread" from them. Long/specific responses are not needed, just an indication of awareness. Maybe they could add a Riot-only checkbox that tags a thread as "Riot employee has seen this" or something?
Anyways, back on topic, has anyone else noticed that sometimes your vision seems reduced? My example of this is that sometimes, when on bottom lane just under the gap leading into the jungle(left side is all I've gotten so far), you simply cannot see into the jungle? My line of sight is unimpeded(or should be) but at times I simply cannot see through that gap.

Chicken Wings OP

11-05-2012

Overall I love the new map, but here are a few things I've noticed:

1 - the leash range of jungle creeps is too long. it's sort of annoying getting into a fight in the jungle and accidentally leashing creeps (due to aoe spells maybe) and have them dps you. i get that there's probably some skill issues involved, but it's still annoying.

2 - the death timers increase too suddenly. maybe i'm imagining this, but every close game that i play feels like the death timers are pretty short for a while, then all of a sudden they feel super long. i'm not sure if the increase of the death timer is linear, but it doesn't feel linear.

3 - the minions blocking is more annoying in TT. the narrow lanes make me inadvertently blocked by minions more than i ever do in toplane on SR with melee champs. pretty annoying, but i understand this might not be unique to TT.

Vulturewings

11-05-2012

The new map sucks. Please bring back old one

Vulturewings

11-05-2012

Teemo is way too op in the new 3. If you are going to ditch wards, teemo shouldnt be allowed to shroom

Numbat

11-05-2012

Being able to walk onto an altar and bluepill while capping it is just plain BS. You literally cap it in the same time it takes to blue pill.