Bigfatjiji For MVP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AncientART

10-02-2010

Okay, we all know LoL is not a single player game but in fact a very team dependent game. For example in solo q no matter how good you are, you cannot carry a garbage team, but i would like to acknowledge Jiji's skill in the wcg. Jiji was very consistent throughout the whole event. In matter of fact, no matter what anyone says, I would like to acknowledge Jiji as the best player in the world. I know there are different skillls in this game for example you can be the best carry, the best jungle or even be the best support etc. In jiji's case he is the best carry, but it sounds just better to be known as the best player in the world. So there you go, jiji for best player in the world!!! And obviously the MVP for clg for playing superb. Not giving credit to just jiji but everyone in CLG. A big congrats from me a job well done. Well played.

P.S. have fun with your 6k pocket change ;D.

Xyit

10-02-2010

Once again, the carry gets the glory and tanks/support get nothing.

Jiji had his butt saved by Chauster and Hotshot numerous times. Kassadin was rollin for Ashe the last few fights.

Not to say Jiji didn't play great. I loved his Anivia.

AncientART

10-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephal View Post
Once again, the carry gets the glory and tanks/support get nothing.

Jiji had his butt saved by Chauster and Hotshot numerous times. Kassadin was rollin for Ashe the last few fights.

Not to say Jiji didn't play great. I loved his Anivia.
I did mention in my post that im not discrediting any one else, what im trying to say was that jiji was the best carry in the world, its just that it sounds better be called the best player in the world. I know there are great supports + tanks out there but Jiji just played superb as a carry. He rarely gets caught off, he is consistent in every single match, thats just what makes him a great player. Again im not discrediting Chauster for his carry as mf or Hotshot for being a good galio and sona etc. Its just that i Jiji is really really consistent as a carry barely gets caught off guard. Im not discrediting the supports out there.

Contralize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

Jiji mvp.

zubey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

In the games I watched, Jiji was amazing. If he played like that in the games I haven't watched yet, I wouldn't hesitate to call his performances MVP-caliber.

prophet of toast

10-04-2010

JiJi does tend to play carries, but look at his Avinia! forget which game it was, but in the Round Robin, he kicked some serious ass with his wall spell, not just his damage.

And, to be honest, the carry is like the QB in Football. Sure, without good linemen or blockers your team won't get anywhere, but the QB is the heart and soul of Football team. Jiji plays carries, and he's ****, ****, **** good at it! As a result, he gets a lot of praise.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-04-2010

Even his team compliments him and jokes about it His play is gorgeous to watch.
With that said however, mad props to EU's TF. He almost singlehandedly won that game for the EU, and his finesse with TF was a pleasure to behold.

Playguu

10-04-2010

Bigfatjiji is definitely one of the best players in the world. He is amazing at this game and never ceases to amaze me with his decision making.

But this WCG did not have all the best players in the world competing in it. In the top ten 5v5 solo queue there is a group of players, including Grandjudge, from Korea who weren't eligible to compete in this world wide tournament. In my humble opinion they could probably be ranked the number two team in the world right now.

So while I would agree that Bigfatjiji has shown himself to be the best carry so far, there are a lot of players out there who may soon take that distinction.

AncientART

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Even his team compliments him and jokes about it His play is gorgeous to watch.
With that said however, mad props to EU's TF. He almost singlehandedly won that game for the EU, and his finesse with TF was a pleasure to behold.
lol?, that tf showed no skill, anybody could've backdoored playing tf. The tf even got caught off guard and got killed by jiji, I dont think the tf almost won that game singlehandedly. it was more the strategy, i know it involves tf being the main focus but your giving that tf too much credit. Reason why clg lost first round was because eu stole baron buff so clg couldnt attack and put pressure on eu so that tf is forced to defend instead of backdooring. ONE BARON BUFF and game over, but eu stole over 2 or 3 baron buffs. Thats like at least over 10 minutes that NA could do nothing but sit in their base and defend while eu had all the map control. The baron buff was crucial and the first baron buff steal was because of eu being on the purple side. Could they have stolen that baron buff if they were on blue? NO way.

PackMan97

10-05-2010

I'm a bit surprised that the EU team didn't go for a Pantheon or get Teleport on some champions. They very clearly excel at attacking across the entire map. I suppose they needed TF for his map wide destiny which lets them know what is safe to push and what isn't.

Any strategy they tried without Destiny would have likely been too risky, not to mention TF is incredibly versatile with his pick a card spam (aoe slow, stun, farm).