LoL Store: Runes suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Hi there,

I have lots of runes I have the max quantity already.
Can there be an identifier on the store page to show that you have max of a rune already or a filter that's on by default that filters out the runes you have max of?

Also can there be a way to destroy any tier 1 or tier 2 runes once you hit level 30 or on the rune page just have tier 3 and only tier 3 checked in the sort list of your Rune Page by default?

Beaumains

10-29-2012

The store already tells you how many runes of a type you already have, and doesn't even let you buy more than the limit (though you can still get extras through the combiner).

Bigbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I agree it does, my question is why do I have to click unlock to find that I cannot purchase more runes?

Why not make it easy for players and put something externally you have on the rune icon to represent you have max of it and/or a filter to filter those you have maxed out?

I have attached a mockup to help with the visualization of what I was requesting.