list of issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nibbler

10-27-2012

1. The jungle is useful, if you like feeding the enemy
2. Global buffs that you can earn in 5 seconds is totally a good idea rite?
3. Who the hell put bushes a foot away from the t1 bot towers?
4. The movement shrine is completely unnecessary.
5. Baron Von Spider's hide out is too open
6. So much team fight.
7. Paper towers
8. Items ramp up really fast allowing players to get an advantage without actually being good.
9. No goddamn wards
10. Seriously, why are there no goddamn wards?

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbler View Post
1. The jungle is useful, if you like feeding the enemy
2. Global buffs that you can earn in 5 seconds is totally a good idea rite?
3. Who the hell put bushes a foot away from the t1 bot towers?
4. The movement shrine is completely unnecessary.
5. Baron Von Spider's hide out is too open
6. So much team fight.
7. Paper towers
8. Items ramp up really fast allowing players to get an advantage without actually being good.
9. No goddamn wards
10. Seriously, why are there no goddamn wards?

You could only come up with 10?

Snipealo

10-27-2012

lol

Yes please take out speed boost!
Increase length of time to capture an altar.
Get rid of the brush/path right near bottom turret.
If enemy is taking altar but getting attacked stop the capture process at that point. Resume only after enemy not attacked after a few seconds. (if multiple enemies on altar stop the process if only 1 getting attacked.) This would allow the controlling team a bit of time to try and stop the capture.
Give us some cover at Baron Vons Spider hideout.
Decrease the bonus of Altars, this would help making them not be the entire focus of the matchup.
Some of the new items seem OP, for certain champs. Maybe make certain not available to certain champs?
Give us WARDS back!!! With a very short take over time on Altars, seeing the enemy coming would help in keeping that Altar in your control would help significantly in balancing out the Altar issue. As lets face it by the time you see the enemy taking your altar and you send out the ping, and when u get there its already too late that altar is gone....
I saw a suggestion elsewhere saying make this a 4v4 map.. I sort of like that idea, I think it would actually help balance the map.

Just a few suggestions I think could help make this new TT better. If we are going to be stuck with it let's at least try to get RIOT to make it better! Fyi I do love classic TT much more so than this new TT. Just cause I loved the map the way it was, I felt nothing needed to be changed loved every aspect of it!