Has anyone noticed the leveling issues.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkon1391

10-27-2012

I just played a game and the snowballing effect is so strong it seems like. Because of the early ganks and teamfights this new TT has, it seems that the team who loses these ends up too far behind. I played a game where my team was lvl 6 or 7 and the enemy team had a lvl 3 champ, two lvl 4s, and we were so far ahead in levels we just crushed them.

Also, it did not help that laning for them was too dangerous at that point because we would just gank and kill them. So experience was very limited.

Maybe making the experience gained when killing a higher level champ more might solve that issue idk.

Tahngarthor

10-27-2012

No, I haven't noticed tihs. In fact, several of my wins on the map have been come from behind.

Venova

10-27-2012

This is an extremely severe problem, no one levels quickly in the early game because of the level 1 teamfights, the team that wins by enough in those will dominate the rest of the game in most cases, especially if they got both altars - imagine for a moment, enemies have 10% increased damage, bonus gold, 3 levels on your team, whats going to happen?