Why not give us both the new TT and old TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reverie Reality

10-27-2012

It's obvious the community is split on this issue. I like the new TT, but I also like the old TT. The two maps play completely different, feel completely different. So why not just give us both maps? You queue up for what you want to play, so its not like either one will hurt the other. Those who like the new TT can play it, those who like the old TT can play it.

Why not?

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

This has been said many times, and I agree.

They can just bring back old TT with some balance and maybe a few visual changes to satisfy the old fans.

Then, they can take the new TT and put it into it's own game mode category, then rename it to satisfy the new.

Piratebopbop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

I agree that Riot should bring back the old TT but have the new TT like EpicFrogNinja and Reverie Reality said, just add some minor changes to the old TT. personally I'm not very pleased with the new TT but it's okay, I am sure it might grow on me, but I still want to be able to play the old TT

Lisztomaniac

10-27-2012

because that would imply actually pleasing the masses and it seems at riot they do their best to make the masses angry, since the became a succesful company they enjoy playing with the wrong fire too much, and they gonna get burned.

The Bushmaster

10-27-2012

Bump. The sooner this happens the better. I'm the same, I like new TT but I like the old one too. There's literally no reason we can't have both, other than Riot has decided not to give them to us. Whats with the disregard for your community, Riot?

Medaforcer

10-27-2012

All I ever asked for was the base to be like the new bases. I never wanted the entire map to change.