after playing a bit, the only thing I really don't like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tahngarthor

10-27-2012

I saw a few comments going around that I actually agree with- "It's too easy to get around."

This is definitely true, and the main reason I feel this way is the speed booster thing in the center. Why is it there? It doesn't need to be. It's not like this is a huge map... And if anyone's chasing you, they get the speed boost too so it's rather pointless.

Medaforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Well I mean... there's nothing to get around. It's pretty much just one straight path.

IronMonk88

10-27-2012

I think it makes ganks a lot more faster. Especially when a roaming champion wants to move behind the enemy in lane. Because of this, it adds a certain risk to push past the center of the map.

j76goatboy

10-27-2012

I liked the old map layout because both the sides weren't just mirrored like they are now.

Tahngarthor

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by j76goatboy View Post
I liked the old map layout because both the sides weren't just mirrored like they are now.
?? What are you talking about? The old map was more or less symmetrical- there were only very superficial variations.

FDru

10-27-2012

The speed boost lasts a few seconds. I don't think it's a big deal at all. But maybe that's just because I'm used to Dominion, where the speed boost lasts ****ing forever.