Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere change that could possibly fix him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awfully Beast

10-27-2012

I think the problem with tryn in his current state is the lack of hard cc which alot of other champions have... My suggestion? Simply change his slow to a stun (1.5 seconds) and the problem should be solved.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

10-27-2012

Umm...no.

Tryndamere's problem is his overall design. "Simply" changing his slow to a stun would be broken as hell.

Candentis

10-27-2012

Also, wouldn't a "Mocking Shout" be a taunt if it was CC?

Kreshel

10-27-2012

Quote:
Candentis:
Also, wouldn't a "Mocking Shout" be a taunt if it was CC?

damn right

Smaze

11-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2780735&highlight=bringing+back+tryndamere

Here's my post about it! Feel free to add something or comment what suggested!

A Pillòw

11-14-2012

Why would tryndamere need a fix??? Dude can fly through walls and trees, he can make it hard for you to run away, and crits with almost every hit. Oh, and i forgot to mention he's un-killable while screaming, and heals when he's done.

MarineRevenge

11-14-2012

Quote:
A Pillòw:
Why would tryndamere need a fix??? Dude can fly through walls and trees, he can make it hard for you to run away, and crits with almost every hit. Oh, and i forgot to mention he's un-killable while screaming, and heals when he's done.

Because despite how strong he sounds on paper he's still a glass cannon melee champion who is easier than ever to counter play.

Angered Saiyan

03-31-2014

Tryndamere has no problems.

The5lacker

03-31-2014

Quote:
TheeScourgeOfGod:
Tryndamere has no problems.

And you necro'ed a two year dead thread to say this because...?