New 3v map less one sided?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pantoufle

10-27-2012

I just played a match on the new map that ended with a kill count of 1 on one team and 13 on the other. There is no coming back on the new map and if you end up against a team that's strong out of the gate, there is no countering. I play Teemo basically exclusively and with no Madrid's available as a counter to strong teams, he is worthless on this map. Please bring back the real Twisted Treeline!

Dorryza

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantoufle View Post
I play Teemo basically exclusively
here's your problem

MMandevil

10-27-2012

i lol'd, ive never been in a 1 to 13 in any match. sorry you got the short straw with bad players or are bad yourself...

AnglesNAirwave

10-27-2012

yeah you play teemo and didnt get any kills. thats just bad skill dude. Map isnt one sided. Just because you cant get your item doesnt mean the map isnt fair. And stop playing teemo he sucks.

The meddling kid

10-27-2012

i've turned a few games around with one good teamfight its all about working together

BanditManSteve

10-27-2012

I must say thought, the Altars really dont help in countering snowballing. A winning team will just snowball harder because they can maintain control over both altars.

Wrathofrecca

10-27-2012

The map is still very one sided but not for the reasons the OP claimed. Lack of vision and the double altars (often gained after a bad team fight or even 1 person dying) makes coming back a huge up hill battle. I've gotten really good at capitalizing on mistakes and I also know the tier list of the old map which transitions very well into this new map. Teemo and EZ are very op and becoming my go to mains when I don't want to play tanky bruiser which still demolish this map.

AJStarhiker

10-27-2012

Just played two Teemo games on the new TT map. W/o wards, his mushrooms are the closest thing to decent map vision, but, like another poster noted, it feels almost crippling not to have the bloodrazers. I spent way too much time looking for an acceptable substitute.

ultimace

10-27-2012

Blade of the Ruined King is the new Madred's Bloodrazor on TT. And Teemo rocks on TT due to shrooms.