Hey Everyone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

yeah we all hate the new map for its many mistakes and how it doesnt resemble the old TT, only features that resemble it are the following.

1. its a 3v3
2. spawns are still across the map from one another.
3. Purple vs Blue.

thats pretty much it. but anyways no matter how bad or how hard we try to get the old fun loving twisted treeline. we wont get it because riot is a business. they are getting paid for that map so no matter how hard we try. we wont get it back. its sad to say, they listen to the SR/Dominon players. but dont even listen to their own loving twisted treeline community players? People who actually care for twisted treeline. Riot still hasnt posted on that huge petition. That also shows they dont care. At least make a reasonable response. if we can spot out the many flaws in just a few days, why cant you just actually fix everything? why is it so hard to not publish the beta and just focus on actually fixing everything. I even posted on the PBE awhile ago on my thoughts about the new twisted treelines. Riot was flooded about the altars but did they do anything? No. they dont care about the twisted treeline community. it shows by them posting but not posting on any of the actual threads of all the negative feedback. you asked for it. but dont take note on anything. Shows that you really care. thank you riot for ruining my beloved twisted treeline.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

I agree with you

Except, I refuse to give up hope. I can't.

Dota2? Sucks. SMITE? sucks. HON? Really sucks.

LoL Fantastic!

But with no Classic TT map. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimis5 View Post
yeah we all hate the new map for its many mistakes and how it doesnt resemble the old TT, only features that resemble it are the following.

1. its a 3v3
2. spawns are still across the map from one another.
3. Purple vs Blue.

thats pretty much it. but anyways no matter how bad or how hard we try to get the old fun loving twisted treeline. we wont get it because riot is a business. they are getting paid for that map so no matter how hard we try. we wont get it back. its sad to say, they listen to the SR/Dominon players. but dont even listen to their own loving twisted treeline community players? People who actually care for twisted treeline. Riot still hasnt posted on that huge petition. That also shows they dont care. At least make a reasonable response. if we can spot out the many flaws in just a few days, why cant you just actually fix everything? why is it so hard to not publish the beta and just focus on actually fixing everything. I even posted on the PBE awhile ago on my thoughts about the new twisted treelines. Riot was flooded about the altars but did they do anything? No. they dont care about the twisted treeline community. it shows by them posting but not posting on any of the actual threads of all the negative feedback. you asked for it. but dont take note on anything. Shows that you really care. thank you riot for ruining my beloved twisted treeline.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Its not even "classic" anymore. not with all those changes. if they can put dominon in its own category. why not that stupid new SI?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
I agree with you

Except, I refuse to give up hope. I can't.

Dota2? Sucks. SMITE? sucks. HON? Really sucks.

LoL Fantastic!

But with no Classic TT map. Sigh.

Noobtactical

10-27-2012

I like the new map

Saucey

10-27-2012

meh its your opinion. but why do you like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
I like the new map

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobtactical View Post
I like the new map
Great. Play it. Love it.

Any reason those that like the old map should be unable to play that one?

Saucey

10-27-2012

i mean i honestly had my friend say why he liked it. because he said its easier. its more op. altars make it easy if you get first few kills. its sad because its true. the beginning game matters so hard now. i mean sure you can make it late game but you need those altars. everyone who said they made a comeback was because they had to contain altars throughout the game. they said if they lost it once they lost. plain and simple. they say they dont want to much objective yet they give two altars, a speed shrine, and spider. with all those paths. you aren't even focused on lane. anyways even when i won on that wretched map it wasn't fun because we just destroyed because we had both altars, gained massive amounts of gold and just pooped on everyone. it was not fun at all.

Saucey

10-27-2012

also everyone. i just decided to play a match on this sever too. and by god im so bored im still in it. and i want to leave already. its been 40 minutes almost and i just wanna go. it sucks sooo much. the average game time in this is like 25+ minutes. the average before was at least 15 minutes. common riot one of your main goals was to make games shorter. you by far failed that mark. GJ