I love the Shadow Isle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elodin

10-27-2012

No really, this is an extremely fun map to play, I wasn't a huge fan of Dominion, but I could see this map being my new mainstay, it's short, fun, looks great and is focused on action.

HOWEVER

Please bring back the old TT, Riot. Personally, I hated the old Twisted Treeline, I thought it was imbalanced, not too fun and overall not worth the time of day, but that doesn't matter there are people who love that map want that map back and will complain non-stop until they get it.

There's nothing wrong with this, they are giving their opinions and I'm completely good with that and in a way they have a right to complain, you took away their favorite map. It will make the 70 people who actually played TT happy and it'll keep the forums from being cluttered with people hating on the Shadow Isles.

Also, I get the whole no wards thing, it would kill the pace of the game, but you should add more ways to have vision besides an AD lantern and Teemo shrooms. kthx.

Mr Mad Cow

10-27-2012

Its been out for 3 days. Anyone who is complaining about it is just being stupid, plus its very liable to change, being still in "beta" mode. Also, you think they would go through all this work and then say "Oh look some scathing forum posts, better scrap months of work and go back to the old one"

Purple Pentapus

10-27-2012

Personally, I love the new TT.
I didn't like the old one, and I'm not a fan of Dominion either.
I like Summoner's Rift, but sometimes the matches are just so long!

The new TT is fantastic. It can be quick or long, depending on the players, the altars are pretty cool, the items are neat, the map is briallant, even the soundtrack is great.

But I agree, if other people want to the old map back, it should be done.

WillWW

10-27-2012

Lmao @ the 70 people that loved old tt remark. That was funny.

PurpleURP

10-27-2012

Respect

fiddlesticksssss

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Pentapus View Post
Personally, I love the new TT.
I didn't like the old one, and I'm not a fan of Dominion either.
I like Summoner's Rift, but sometimes the matches are just so long!

The new TT is fantastic. It can be quick or long, depending on the players, the altars are pretty cool, the items are neat, the map is briallant, even the soundtrack is great.

But I agree, if other people want to the old map back, it should be done.
Its been out for a month or so on beta. Idk why you are so misinformed or think beta is a good excuse for this.