New Twisted Tree Line :( fail...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbeLXT

10-27-2012

goodnight to all the community 3 vs 3 of riot
I wish to express my total disagreement with this new map
when today about a new twisted tree line I did not think it would be so drastic change because now I can play at ease by which everyone passes in the bloody altars 3 vs 3 is not dominion,
I do not understand why riot replace a classic map as it was for the Twisted Treeline map that only seems to dominion
I think I speak for the entire community when actually asked to return our old Twisted Treeline

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbeLXT View Post
goodnight to all the community 3 vs 3 of riot
I wish to express my total disagreement with this new map
when today about a new twisted tree line I did not think it would be so drastic change because now I can play at ease by which everyone passes in the bloody altars 3 vs 3 is not dominion,
I do not understand why riot replace a classic map as it was for the Twisted Treeline map that only seems to dominion
I think I speak for the entire community when actually asked to return our old Twisted Treeline

not the entire community. but a huge majority to be sure.

Sacred Stride

10-27-2012

i recommend to camp turret so you will stop dieing.

Sabotag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

The old map needed just a couple of tweaks and it would have been just fine.

Riot just overdid it with the new map. They need to patch up their mistakes now.

Haeval

10-27-2012

Yeap.. and if riot doesn't want to do this for us, this is my "last stand" to try and bring something back that i like about League of Legends before I just will have to look for another game;

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2732139

joe42

10-27-2012

i recoommend you to stop being bad and buying 6 booooooooooooooots

Elodin

10-27-2012

I like it a lot more than the old TT. Though, I do think they should keep a version of the old TT avalible however.

PATRICK LE GRAND

10-27-2012

It's in beta, riot said it's subject to changes.

But they did fix many good things but also got rid of too many of TT goodies. We'll see how they respond in the next patches, in the meanwhile, everyone should just calm down.