1400 ELO Player Willing to Tutor (Free)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnionThief

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Hi there,

I don't claim to be the best at this game, but I'm certainly not bad either. Played over 2500 normal games, 1500 ranked games, and even about 300 dominion games so I'm familiar with all modes, roles, and pretty much every champion (own all except a few). Been playing this game for close to 3 years also, so I've experimented with a lot of builds, runes, and mastery combos and found some really good ones that work.

Anyway, I'm happy to help out any and all new players who are looking for direction. LoL can be a pretty unforgiving place for newbies and I'm happy to help you, so long as I don't see you being a dickbag to others. I play every night pretty much for at least a few hours so it won't be hard to connect.

Cheers.

Edit: Just add me in game and we'll play-- thanks.

TheLoNeLiGhT

10-27-2012

I could use some help!
I usually play ADC and currently Ashe. I think I'm level 8?

Thanks!

Goofpin

10-27-2012

Im down to get some help If you want, wanna help me make a group where we all help one another out?

I made a post here but its not getting any love... dont blame it though, this forum is super active!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2733439

Arrch

10-30-2012

I would really like to get better at the game and I think that you would make a terrific tutor. I'm relatively new to the game, but I think I have potential.
Thank you.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

What if I'm not "new", but I'm sub-30, don't think I'm very good, and would like to improve?

BEST SÌNGED NA

11-02-2012

could u help me get better? -Dr Mundog Goes

OnionThief

11-03-2012

Bumping this. Haven't had anyone add me in game yet. Offer still stands.

OnionThief

11-04-2012

/