Teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an N M E

10-27-2012

Okay, so Teemo just seems WAY too op on this map. Went 17-2 last game, totally annihilated their team. I didn't even get to a full build on him... let me list what the hell is wrong with him and the items on this map.

Wooglet's Witchcap
K, so a nerfed Rabadon's. BUT, the fact that this gives Teemo even more movement speed, on top of the speed buff in the middle of the map, ON TOP of his W... it's just ridiculous how difficult you are to catch with this item.

Blade of the Ruined King
Alright, so this item gives him insane sustain, a decent heal/drain to initiate with (which compliments his Q oh so nicely), even more movement speed, and another on-hit to rape with. It's ridiculous.

Blackfire Torch
To add to the ridiculousness, this item provides Teemo with tankiness, gives him a nice boost to his AP, and makes his Q/R THAT much more lethal by adding an additional dot to the already sky-high damage that they do.

Combine these items with, say, a Malady, Sorc Boots, and Void Staff... it's just unfair. Thoughts?

FearAzrael

10-27-2012

What is focus and how do I do it?

an N M E

10-27-2012

Switch out the Void for a Zhonya's and then what, Fear?

Simply pop it, flash out and resume sihtting on chests. Realize that you have two other teammates, as well.

Hencom

10-27-2012

Yes teemo became extremelly op in this map, just think it. Oracle is just for some minutes and the map is extremelly small, so it makes teemo kill everyone with shrooms everywhere.....

Kalarepa

10-27-2012

I agree, I guess Teemo will be one of the top bans for this map.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Riot, Teemo needs to be controlled. This is just horrible... His mushrooms are unavoidable since alot of lanes are really narrow, if he goes ap its a ton of damage, he can grant large vision for his team. Please do something...

JukeMastaFlexx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

250gp orcals+ common sense = teemo rip

itswong

10-27-2012

What ever, you have 6 bans. Use them.

Boagster

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by itswong View Post
What ever, you have 6 bans. Use them.
Only if you are playing Ranked. Not all of us have the luxury of getting a 3-man together all the time. Normal Draft mode would be nice.

As to Teemo being OP:
Yeah, the 'shrooms, especially with Blackfire, can be awfully annoying, but the 250 gold Oracle's is worth it here. Otherwise, he's hardly OP - just hit the little bugger on the head a few times and he's dead. If your team can't focus, then you have bigger issues than just a little furball in a green helmet.