TT now playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreekAsTheGods

10-27-2012

ty riot, all of the problems i hated with TT gameplay were fixed with the new update to the map. it reminds me quite a bit of when i quit during beta because i felt there were horrible balance problems and then came back a while later and the game seemed fun and interesting.

so yeah, cudos to you riot. a job well done.

AND!!!!!!!!!!! there is now a flail!!!!!!!!!!!! i love flails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wish sejuani was playable.

FearAzrael

10-27-2012

Yeah, I was really hoping Sujiani would be an AP version of Shyvana, not so much TT

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekAsTheGods View Post
ty riot, all of the problems i hated with TT gameplay were fixed with the new update to the map. it reminds me quite a bit of when i quit during beta because i felt there were horrible balance problems and then came back a while later and the game seemed fun and interesting.

so yeah, cudos to you riot. a job well done.

AND!!!!!!!!!!! there is now a flail!!!!!!!!!!!! i love flails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wish sejuani was playable.

Yes like running over a kitten would "fix" its annoying purring.

Good job.

Magicfulness

10-27-2012

This is like saying you didn't like chocolate, but they changed the chocolate to vanilla, and you like the new vanilla.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

new tt is less strict than old tt and way less strict than sr, so im rather glad

Keegstar

10-27-2012

new tt is not TT, its 3v3 dominion. and people who like it were just scrub TT players

I Found Baron

10-27-2012

New TT is similar to Magmachamber but on a three's map. Remember magmachamber turned into dominion in development. Also your thankful for the change but yet have all Proving grounds games and one Coop vs AI rift game on your history, not sure if this is credible feed back.

Sindy Sinful

10-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2733113

Those're my thought on the new TT

Haeval

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Found Baron View Post
New TT is similar to Magmachamber but on a three's map. Remember magmachamber turned into dominion in development. Also your thankful for the change but yet have all Proving grounds games and one Coop vs AI rift game on your history, not sure if this is credible feed back.
Well said.

Also, this isn't a problem of balance. Most of the people that are complaining didn't find very much wrong with the old TT, other than a few minor things that needed fixing. It's interesting how I played 3v3's every time I logged in, and i loved it. THEN, all of a sudden, there's this new map on the horizon and lots of people are saying how much they have been petitioning for/wanting this big change, and I was like, "wait, what? Why would you scrap this thing and bring something completely different?"

The reason why I didn't lurk/troll forums about the old TT is because I liked it. I played it a LOT, and most of my friends list did as well.

So what will it take for Riot to give us back something we like? Do we need to all turn into flamers/trolls, and spend more time on forums than in game? I would do this if it worked. I WILL do this, because now there's pretty much nothing I enjoy on League anymore.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2732139