Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Love the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Love it! I felt like the old map didn't have enough.. mobility. I like the altars as a new focus for the map, feel like it encourages everyone (not just that roaming tryndamere ) to engage the enemy team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The only primay reason I can think of is that it would split the TT population and make both maps eventually have pretty bad queue times each.

The old map also had a huge problem with the jungle. If they fixed the randomness of the starting jungles and made it more balanced (gold/difficulty), I think it would be nice to have it back.

rioters have said that this is a big reason.
i love the new map.
i played a decent amount of the old one and i loved out too but this one, it's just so much better. we don't need 4 maps.
you guys who say it's like dominion must have never played dominion. they are not alike in the slightest.