New Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrishTaco

10-27-2012

I'm sorry, but the new twisted Treeline is awful. I think the new power ups added in the middle are a complete distraction to the core gameplay and should be abolished or made a completely separate map so I don't have to put up with this garbage and can enjoy the old Twisted Treeline, which I loved. The new one doesn't leave any room for a comeback. Once your down in the beginning, it's next to impossible to comeback in the new TT. Please abolish this joke of a map or at least make it a completely separate map that I don't have to deal with.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishTaco View Post
I'm sorry, but the new twisted Treeline is awful. I think the new power ups added in the middle are a complete distraction to the core gameplay and should be abolished or made a completely separate map so I don't have to put up with this garbage and can enjoy the old Twisted Treeline, which I loved. The new one doesn't leave any room for a comeback. Once your down in the beginning, it's next to impossible to comeback in the new TT. Please abolish this joke of a map or at least make it a completely separate map that I don't have to deal with.

Every hour there is a new thread just like this.

And yet, people actually think this is the minority opinion.

samlovemetal

10-27-2012

Im really scared theyre just going to try to "fix and balance" this atrocity; and im sure theyll do an ok job... but they wont remove the altars, and we wont get the old map back... D:

Someone last night put it like this, and at first i lol'd but then it made me sad.

"Imagine if when Dominion was released Riot totally scrapped summoners rift, thats how hardcore treeline players feel"

MOBSTERGAVIN

10-27-2012

Explain to me why they did this disturbing add on to TT in the first place..

Dauntless Omen

10-27-2012

I completely agree with IrishTaco. I am not much of a 5v5 player, and i hate the hole idea of dom i use to play domination the first week it came out. But now that this map has came out i have to say if they do decide to make this map into the replacement of The Old Twisted Treeline they will not only lose me and many other players to this gametype but they might lose me to the game in general! I spend many hours on twisted treeline and a bit of money on this game. I really feel like riot is loosing their touch and just need to re-annimate the old twisted treeline instead of trying to redo it and make it into a deathmatch essentually