new map.. (very bad map)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asphalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

so is Riot ever gonna be changing the map back to the good one... because this new 3v3 is straight up garbage, Riot needs to either completely remove it or make it so can pick and option to play the other one or this one...

Asphalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

i think it's clear that everyone else agrees also, Riot

if Riot personally likes it tho, they should allow people to pick which map...

Drunar

10-27-2012

I personally prefer the new map. There is some work to do on it still, but that's expected. I personally hated how odd the old map was. Random spawning camps, dragging minions into the lasers, etc. wasn't exactly my cup of tea,

Mr Mystical

10-27-2012

I love the new map ...could care less if the old TT ever comes back. out with the old and in with the new and improved. All you guys are QQing about the maps because no you can't rule right away and have to spend time learning something new. How about putting the QQ energy into actually playing on the new map and giving it a chance.

Orenin

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mystical View Post
I love the new map ...could care less if the old TT ever comes back. out with the old and in with the new and improved. All you guys are QQing about the maps because no you can't rule right away and have to spend time learning something new. How about putting the QQ energy into actually playing on the new map and giving it a chance.
NOONE that played 3v3 before likes this map(except Sam because hes been induced to stream 0 to diamond with rioters). The only people that like it are dominion players and 5v5 players, who will go back to dominion and 5v5. Noone will be playing this map. It sucks compared to the old one. The graphics are better, but the gameplay is garbage.

Its great for players that suck at laning/map awareness/jungle control that probably dont buy wards anyways.

Im not Xpeke

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orenin View Post
NOONE that played 3v3 before likes this map(except Sam because hes been induced to stream 0 to diamond with rioters). The only people that like it are dominion players and 5v5 players, who will go back to dominion and 5v5. Noone will be playing this map. It sucks compared to the old one. The graphics are better, but the gameplay is garbage.

Its great for players that suck at laning/map awareness/jungle control that probably dont buy wards anyways.
I played 3v3 before i love both the maps i dont see a point in all the people complaining about it just suck it up and give it a chance. By the way you do need map awareness and jungle control to play that because you have to capture the altars and stop their team from capturing your altars if anything it makes the map more team oriented and makes you have to have map awareness as for the ward thing you just have to be ready for a gank and not over extend .

Asphalt

10-27-2012

Quote:

I'm a dominion player, and i HATE the new 3v3... and im still waiting for Ranked Dominion, because Riot said it would be out before the end of season 2... yet still isnt out, makes no sense.. and they also ruined my 2 favorite dominion champs, eve/twitch by making them trash in normal and dominion game..

i422much

10-27-2012

I like this new map alright, but the old one was my favorite of them all. I loved the compactness, the ganking opportunities, the jumpable walls, and the 1v1 jungle showdowns. I wish Riot wouldnt scrap it entirely.

Asphalt

10-27-2012

Riot please show ur voice in here!

Elodin

10-27-2012

Quote:

Because warding in the old TT was SO HARD.