Pros and Cons of TT2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyberthropy

10-27-2012

Pros:

The new Twisted Treeline feels a little more like dominion in the sense that you start out with higher gold and you have new items as well as 2 capture points and the speed buff at mid. This gives TT a faster and mobile feel similar to Dominion. The enemy movements are much less predictable now. I also like the changes to the minions in the jungle, because it centralizes the ganking potential more evenly throughout the map which I'm sure was their intention. I noticed in the old Treeline, whoever got the farm on jungle at top was always way OP because of all the buffs. It was less of a team effort to win because it depended more on the AD carry (Trynd, Yi, Shaco, etc) claiming buffs and it was so much easier to control the map once you take the lead.

I also like the replacement for dragon. The dragon was way too easy to kill and like I said above, typically the one roaming the jungle and claiming buffs will also take the dragon with ease and will have the map control.

Cons:

It has always been less common to see ranged AD carries and squishy AP burst damage champions on TT. I don't think the new items of TT2 helped to balance the advantage that bruisers have. I was thinking it would be nice to have some items that provide good defensive properties as well as a good AP bonus.

I'd like something on the bottom of the map. Maybe some kind of passageway to the other side of the map near the enemies turret with a camp of neutral minions in it. This would add more skirmish fights for bot and something else to fight for other than CS.

I really like the changes to TT2. Lets here your opinions

Sacred Stride

10-27-2012

tl;dr

pro: me

con:you

joe42

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacred stride View Post
tl;dr

pro: Me

con:you
im pro cuzs i atmogs you amma

Sacred Stride

01-10-2014

you guys suck

Rugalb98

01-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberthropy View Post
[B]

Cons:

It has always been less common to see ranged AD carries and squishy AP burst damage champions on TT. I don't think the new items of TT2 helped to balance the advantage that bruisers have. I was thinking it would be nice to have some items that provide good defensive properties as well as a good AP bonus.

I'd like something on the bottom of the map. Maybe some kind of passageway to the other side of the map near the enemies turret with a camp of neutral minions in it. This would add more skirmish fights for bot and something else to fight for other than CS.

I really like the changes to TT2. Lets here your opinions
ADCs can still work on the new map. Vayne, Quinn, and Ez are excellent examples of ADCs with mobility and good damagr that can handle their own. Plus they don't need much over what they have in 5s (Botrk, LW, IE if gold is not an issue, even a Sang Blade). You're a bit too quick to judge what champs can work and which can't.

You say that Burst mages can't handle themselves on new TT either, yet Annie is one of the best AP mages you can have on this map right now. Lissandra, Syndra, Ziggs, Ahri, Cassiopeia, all are excellent AP mages on this map. Infact with items like Woog which is Rab and Zhon combined, they can get away with damn near murder in fights and just lolstasis to freedom.

Two cons proven wrong and your other issue doesn't really make much sense. The pathway next to the bottom tower is where the wraiths spawn and putting it right at the tower would make invades too damn easy and would screw up routes for both enemy and ally alike.