Disappointed in WCG's stream and ability to fix?

yes 337 90.84%
no 10 2.70%
not their fault 24 6.47%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Are you disappointed in WCG's stream?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

WCG should quit using that RayV c rap and stick with what works. I bet barely anyone actually bought their "HQ" package.

Zeroo

10-02-2010

eh bought the stream...can't really complain spent 5$ with coupon...will never do that again

but riot can't do anything about this

edit: sad how the starcraft stream is 10x better quality

embl3m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declipse View Post
and they actually made us download horrible software with the promise of decent streaming; still here we are with this blurry mess and some crappy program that contains adware and uses your PC to seed videos.
this.

eZjiJy

10-02-2010

I don't understand why Phreak doesn't get his own camera control.

Munsa

10-02-2010

I've heard similar complaints about people being forced to pay for GOMTV's GSL streaming for SC2. The simple fact is that this is going to be a natural progression for any pro gaming league as the medium becomes more popular. You don't get nosebleed seating for free at any sporting event, and money is what the financial backing needs to see in order to take these events to the next level.

Getting fans of pro gaming to recognize this next phase in its evolution is important, and likely the most difficult step.

AdorableSatan

10-02-2010

No, I'm fine with not being able to so much as read a player's name.

/sarcasm

vVv Zotico

10-02-2010

i watched the third place match today, didn't have to download anything to watch it and it was great, but now I had to download and its HORRIBLE quality. love the commentary though im listening and watching shapes since i cant make anything out.

PaddyIsBeast

10-02-2010

rofl 132 votes yes, 3 for no. i can honestly say ive never seen a poll that one sided.

Nastis

10-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munsa View Post
I've heard similar complaints about people being forced to pay for GOMTV's GSL streaming for SC2. The simple fact is that this is going to be a natural progression for any pro gaming league as the medium becomes more popular. You don't get nosebleed seating for free at any sporting event, and money is what the financial backing needs to see in order to take these events to the next level.

Getting fans of pro gaming to recognize this next phase in its evolution is important, and likely the most difficult step.
It wouldn't be bad if the high quality **** you pay for was HD. The HQ stuff here is worse than livestream. It's a joke to pay for that. Plus it's well known that RayV includes adware and uses your comp to help host videos. Its shady as ****

9n0sXYAWEQ

10-02-2010

Just wondering, is the stream just for a loop of the same ads? Will there be a game? I would feel so dumb if I was actually just watching a advertising loop for 10 minutes.