Woul

Yes, sounds amazing! 23 37.70%
Yes, sounds OK. 16 26.23%
No, sounds good but i dont play customs. 5 8.20%
No, sounds bad. 17 27.87%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

LoL Football! Rules here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aistadar

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
Teemo shouldn't be allowed to be runner his passive lets him stalemate
i see where you are coming from, however one of the rules is, if the oracles runs out of time then the attacking team scores no points. I'm going to keep teemo off the blacklist until problems arise. Thank you for the input though!

RadonLlama

10-29-2012

Hmmmmmmmm

Hawkwìng

10-29-2012

i wanna play it

Mindllapse

10-29-2012

twitch needs to be banned

Aistadar

10-29-2012

Rules and Blacklisted champion updated, please review

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

i ended up in one of these a week or 2 ago in aram , at first i was like..not sure if your trolling... but it ended up being one of the funniest games i ever played in lol to be honest

Aistadar

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
i ended up in one of these a week or 2 ago in aram , at first i was like..not sure if your trolling... but it ended up being one of the funniest games i ever played in lol to be honest
thanks! I'm glad you had a good time =P

Aistadar

11-01-2012

bump

Nakumine

11-01-2012

This sounds really fun. How does it work with the passive level ups and itemization etc? Anything goes? Wouldn't games start to snowball if in round 1, the defending team successfully defends, gets the experience for the champ kills, then is in a better position to attack next round?

Aistadar

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakumine View Post
This sounds really fun. How does it work with the passive level ups and itemization etc? Anything goes? Wouldn't games start to snowball if in round 1, the defending team successfully defends, gets the experience for the champ kills, then is in a better position to attack next round?
this has not been a problem as of yet. the attacking team is allowed to kill the defending team as well. generally it stays pretty even, i like this point though and i will pay close attention to it in further games to make sure its completely fair =D. and yes, there are no banned items