Where is the fun, the good old fun ? ( raging with class )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yago Xiten

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
sorry to ruin the circlejerk but the old map was incredibly imbalanced and had tons of glaring issues. riot fixed the map for the better. adapt to the new map instead of the looking at the old one through rose-colored glasses.
Except this one's just as imbalanced if not more so.

The design caters even more to the bruisers who were supposedly a large reason the map were remade.

Tbh the only part that's a real improvement is the graphics levels and the design of the bases.

Boo

03-05-2013

you are saying that things like balanced itemization, a playable jungle, removing wards, thicker walls, etc are not an improvement? are we playing the same map here?

Gwyth

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
you are saying that things like balanced itemization, a playable jungle, removing wards, thicker walls, etc are not an improvement? are we playing the same map here?
Yeah, we are. Personally removing wards but leaving in Teemo's shrooms kinda seems self defeating. What was the harm in wards again?

Thicker walls just reduces the skill needed to utilize the map. Dumbing it down doesn't make it better.

Playable jungle? What was unplayable about it before? The new Jungle is incredibly dull. Before there were rewards for the risk. Buffs, gank opportunities, level 4 dragon kills. That was fun. The spider now feels like this forgotten part of the meta that some games never gets touched.

Like I've said in other posts, I'm not saying the new map is bad. But I am saying it's too small and not as fun.

I mean look, did Riot fix some issues? Yes. Did it result in more fun for me? Not at all. I have probably about the same fun, but I miss the buffs a lot. The altar system frankly just annoys me as it slows down the pace of the game. Here let me stand here wasting away the time as this stupid ring spins around. Sorry, not fun.