Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

TT Lament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eye Candy Only

I had not enough warriors at my beck and call to contain the onslaught of evil in the Summoner's Rift. And Yet the fires of Justice burned in my veins. When I found the Twisted Treeline I was Exalted to discover that we could dominate the lane and destroy the enemy without all the fanfare required in a 5v5 team.
Now, I am but a bystander to the conflict below, no longer is the honor of justice and truth the arbiter of our fates, it has become the whims of fate that controls destiny. I do not wish to worship at any alter. I am but the pawn of justice, if I can not fight the battle, why do I concern myself with it's results?