Teemo players win new 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Electroniiic

10-27-2012

So teemo players have always been annoying in the old TT but this is just ridiculous. Summoners are deprived of wards but if you have a teemo on your team youre good to go. Wooglets grants that 10% Bonus speed so its even harder to catch a teemo. Oracles arent till you die anymore. "Blackfire torch" i wanna say is the name does bonus dmg based on current health and procs with shrooms. Its just ridiculous. There hasnt been a game in 3s where i havent come across a Teemo. The new TT is teemo's homeland.

Drknzz

10-27-2012

Teemo is begging for a rework since ages ago, he is completely broken.

This map is just exaggerating his outright bad design. I support the OP.

Exadin

10-27-2012

I've beaten teemos like crazy on the new map their super squsy if u get some of the new items. and his shrooms arnt to bad just get some mr or merc treds

Please No Feed

10-27-2012

Huehue a team of Nidalee, Cait, and Teemo

PewPoPew12

10-27-2012

would get destroyed by all the bruisers on the new TT

The Bodhisattva

10-27-2012

aside from the fact that you can jungle and hide out of lane all day, and force them to come to you because you keep stealing alters, and have increased stats all day?

WillWW

10-27-2012

His shrooms don't grant as much vision as they used to. You'd have to have someone stand directly on it to see them. And thee new oracle extract is 5 minutes or until you die.

First you complain about his wards, and then you complain about how oracles is stronger. I dont get it.

Boagster

10-27-2012

How do you feel about Shaco, then? He has wards (albeit, more lethal but a much shorter duration) AND can cap altars using his clone. Lolwut?

Cheeto101

10-27-2012

Teemo still has plenty of problems vs high mobility burst mages and assassins on TT, but without draft pick, you are rolling the dice picking those champs as they are naturally countered by bruisers.

Drknzz

10-27-2012

At least shaco doesnt neutralize your DPS for ages, unlike teemo does... and blackfire torch + shroom = instakill