Hey, Noob, Soraka is viable in 3s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bodhisattva

10-27-2012

I've had it up to here with scrub teammates, that ***** and moan about me picking Soraka for TT.

Nearly everygame I have played her in TT, I've not only had a 6:1 KDA, but I generally carry nearly every game I had. Except the ones where I get QQ'ing little girls that tell me Soraka is support only, and sucks, and can't carry.

Well Mr. 1-10 Ashe, I can't carry when you feed 10 kills within the 8 minute mark, Sorry God himself can't carry you when you feed that hard.

In regards to Soraka being only a support. Why don't you look at the items I build. Clearly not support.

So, in retrospect, I hope you stop complaining about someone else, when the fact is, you horribly suck, and your the reason we lose, not my Soraka pick.

SORAKA IS 100% VIABLE IN THIS MAP.

Thanks.

Squallian

10-27-2012

Noone cares. You're just complaining about someone when they complained about you.

The Bodhisattva

10-27-2012

You obviously cared enough to waste the time to troll my thread.

Why don't you crawl back into your cave, if your not going to add any discussion on whether or not Soraka can be played competitively in the new TT.

Squallian

10-27-2012

You didn't make a discussion thread, you just made a whining thread about someone who slighted you in a match.

Go take your woes somewhere else.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

MAn if you want to point out that she's viable create a guide or upoad videocommentary of your replays, far easier work n_n.

lordfrezon

10-27-2012

Trying to get this back on topic...

What items are you building as soraka? I'm skeptical that she's good but if your experiences have been different thats cool. Also, why pick Soraka over another support-carry (janna and Sona come to mind) or over a more traditional AP carry?

Esaul

10-27-2012

Ignore their gripping and prove them wrong. We don't know what's viable yet since it's still early in beta.

Generally a champion might not be viable for something either. However, a player may have skills above the average person.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

It's practically a new map considering how much they changed, in reality nobody has any real idea who is exactly viable or not.

I've seen a lot of would-be odd ball picks do very well in TT so far, and it's only been the first day.

GODSTATUS

10-27-2012

ya i ran soraka and went 7-0

open boots meki 2p

into athenes then a rylais. woogles zhanyas etc

in fights run around in and out spamming q, silence people that need to cast spells, exhaust, w/r

pretty easy

o yea and u can clear waves then jungle then clear more waves its pretty easy to outlevel everyone

SaveTheMaids

10-27-2012

I would say someone picking Ashe on 3s is a bigger problem than you picking Soraka.
Imo one has to be pretty godly with ranged carries to use them well consistently on TT.

A feeding squishy is nothing but a huge liability on this map, more-so than SR because they will just be focused by that enemy Olaf/Riven/Jax/Kha'zix every time and protecting people on this map can be a hassle. At least as a tank/bruiser you can just build tanky and help lock down fed targets. You can also roam easier since you won't blow up immediately if you get caught by an enemy bruiser.