Altars.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBloodI

10-27-2012

Any chance we can not have these?
I think it would be alot better without them, I dislike dominions and it seems like they're still trying to somehow push dominion on me even though it failed.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Dominion player here, New treeline is nothing like Dominion, it's still waaaaaaaaay slower and they removing content because you dislike another gamemode that has nothing to do with yours, yes, not going to happen.

the fact that you dislike something doesn't mean you are entitled to anything.

they should do something about the speed shrine though, i know it's to help mages and carries get the hell out of bruiser gap closing range but they could adress it with Non zeal ms items.

IBloodI

10-27-2012

It actually is because your forced to interact with them. I don't like how there is basically no laning now the altar's completely ruin how 3v3 was. I think it would be alot funner without them, to me it basically ruins it.

Esaul

10-27-2012

You're not forced to do anything. It just adds another element.

IBloodI

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratn View Post
You're not forced to do anything. It just adds another element.
Yeah which completely ruins the whole gameplay of 3's. Whatever team wins the level 1 team fight and keeps the altars will most likely snowball.

Esaul

10-27-2012

You're also not forced to fight a level 1 fight. I found when I play the enemy loves to rush to my team's altar. We decided to counter and sneak around to theirs to hide. We counter ganked and prevented them from winning the early fights.

Kills aren't everything. It's about playing smart and using strategy. This is what this map's about. Do I go for an altar now? Or do I want to push pressure on their turrets? Or do I want to hide in the brush and surprise them? There are various things to consider. I've had the enemy cap both altars but it didn't stop my other two teammates from killing them. Altars don't guarantee a victory.

IBloodI

10-27-2012

I like the map itself but it just doesn't seem like TT I like playing. I would rather it be a standalone map instead of replacing the current TT, they have completely different gameplays.