I feel like this game mode is for monkeys now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aexalven

10-27-2012

I mean, cmon, that map lacks ANY tactical element, all depends on luck "are they camped there? How do i know? Lets facecheck ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN ACED".

I feel like after i push the lane i have nothing to do or ill get ganked and tossed into oblivion.

Game feels like tutorial map "You guys need no wards, just push and learn to last hit + try to jungle". It's not a full game mode for me.

I miss the old twisted treeline, i really do, because it was my fav map, even if it had flaws, but veterans could deal with it. And now you take this away from us. Im really sad.

urmamasllama

10-27-2012

actually its all about tactics now moreso than ever you can forget strategy though

also try sweeper and lantern actives they are quite good

the general feeling of the way things have been going on in this forum make me think the issue is less with the way the map is designed and more about people being stubborn and refusing to adapt to a good change

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

why facecheck? you ahve two eprfectly viable items that grant you vision in the case you suppose they are there, every stream i0ve been seeing uses both items with great effectiveness and by stating that you facececk it's just shhowcasing your own stupidity and lack of mechanic knowledge.

Haeval

10-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post30747310

Here, sign this. it'll take away herpes if you have it.

Venova

10-27-2012

I agree OP, it's just mindless jungle fighting, the only element of tacticality is what you do before the alters spawn, and when to try vilemaw, thats pretty much it, ever since I started playing LoL, I've loved it because it's a game about decisions - but on TT2, there are few decisions to make, it's just run around and fight, no laning, no deciding when to initiate for a kill, it's just fight fight fight, with tanky tanky bruisers

Shouldn't we be calling it - Snowball in the Fall? Thats all it is.

SaveTheMaids

10-27-2012

I've had a lot of trouble getting people to stay together.
They always run off Rambo style, forcing fights in bad places and whatnot.

Rarely ever had this problem in old TT and I think part of it is not being able to ward, the fast respawn time, and the general snowbally nature of the map. Comebacks are a lot harder to pull off if you lose a teamfight and both alters... so this leads to people doing some really dumb stuff (especially if they normally play 5s or Dominion only). They think it's ok to get fed then over-extend, fighting 1v3 and then die (it's still possible to win even when they do this several times, which is silly).

Players aren't punished hard enough for this behavior imo.