Should the new TT have wards implemented.

Yes, they would enhance the new map and gameplay 106 55.21%
No, they would detract from the new style 86 44.79%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Wards - Yes or No

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rejuvination

10-27-2012

i really hope more people vote, riot NEEDS to put wards back in. if the new map was supposed to stop high mobility/jump champions from dominating TT, this wasnt the way to do it.

Diminister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2012

Yes, because then teemo's mushes will remain too op in this map, giving the team that teemo's on a huge advantage.

Cheeto101

10-27-2012

There should be an option of "No, the map is too small and wards would reveal too much". It has nothing to do with style. 1 well placed ward would effectively shut down any aggression from another team.

Mr Mystical

10-27-2012

map is too small to need wards ...you can see champs when the hit the altars ...if you had wards on this map it would ruin the entire play style of this map ....ur champs like maokai and teemo or lux and you can see what's going on with their abilities likes shrooms and saplings. Wards for big maps yes, small maps ....NO

mastersmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

i think green ones are fine but the pink ones are just stupid.

when your placing a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter of a counter ward, its gets kinda boring and frustrating.

Joe Krake

10-27-2012

put in wards. Or make a new item that's a ward but with less vision area. No wards slows the game down to a crawl and pretty much turns the entire game into "teemo and friends"

PLus with wards it now forces both teams to buy oracles rather than the team without teemo.

BtrLuckyThanGood

10-28-2012

Bump for votes!

Trollsgunnatroll

Recruiter

10-28-2012

I unno, I know we had them in the old TT, but I think the map is just too small for wards, around 2-3 wards and you have the whole map covered, in my opinion, thats OP

KabalWins

10-28-2012

No I like the new lantern item more and I like the extra intensity without wards. Although I prefer the old map no wards is a plus for me on this new one.

PrinceVert

10-28-2012

Normal wards would be to OP in the new map

Bring wards:

With less range
Less duration
Same price
Only 1 ward active per person

Now you are encouraging buying wards as a team, now when and how to deploy them