Should the new TT have wards implemented.

Yes, they would enhance the new map and gameplay 106 55.21%
No, they would detract from the new style 86 44.79%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Wards - Yes or No

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BtrLuckyThanGood

10-27-2012

Very simple, Should the new Twisted Treeline have wards or not?

Bakabridget

10-27-2012

I dunno, I don't like the lack of wards, but at the same time, I've seen someone make an interesting point about how easy it would be to have the entire map warded in its current state.

Frost787

10-27-2012

Yes, I hate the new paranoia state I'm always at in the new TT.

BtrLuckyThanGood

10-27-2012

I can see what you mean by you can easily have the major choke points warded, but that was really no different in the old threes, 2 wards and you were mostly covered and I had no problem with wards then. Right now it just REALLY sucks if you aren't teemo. I will stop playing TT without them. I have been frustrated every game because of it.

Haeval

10-27-2012

Honestly, taking into the possibility (hope) that the new map becomes a game/game style of its own and taking into consideration the possibility (hope) that they reinstate the old TT again, I would say that wards were needed for the old TT. With a few tweaks to the placement of bushes/neutral minions, and maybe a few more pathing possibilities around the new boss, wards won't be necessary--at least not the same wards.

Why not bring a new ward, with smaller range, for instance, or maybe a ward with half the cost, but a smaller counter before it dies?

having a way to counter champs like teemo/shaco, however, is a must. Something needs to be done.

GreatLakesSwimer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeval View Post
Honestly, taking into the possibility (hope) that the new map becomes a game/game style of its own and taking into consideration the possibility (hope) that they reinstate the old TT again, I would say that wards were needed for the old TT. With a few tweaks to the placement of bushes/neutral minions, and maybe a few more pathing possibilities around the new boss, wards won't be necessary--at least not the same wards.

Why not bring a new ward, with smaller range, for instance, or maybe a ward with half the cost, but a smaller counter before it dies?

having a way to counter champs like teemo/shaco, however, is a must. Something needs to be done.
the new lantern is a counter to stealth

RubenPanzerfaust

10-27-2012

I miss wards...

Akutalji

10-27-2012

The lack of wards definately changes the game meta, at least what I was used to in TT. Yees, there are items that grant vision of an area and detects stealth, and the lack of wards forces at least one person on your team to get one, or get CV summoner spell. This is more true if they play a Shaco, Twitch, Eve, so forth.

PurpleURP

10-27-2012

having no wards is just plain annoying and detracts from the playing experience
regardless on my feelings about the new map, it would be at least playable with wards

joe42

10-27-2012

no wardse are so bad they are bad