How are you guys dealing with Dr. Mundo and/or Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pajama Taim

10-27-2012

I thought the idea was to expand the roster not make these 2 insta locks :/

bandaidsaregood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

That was their intention, they were just really ****ty at making it a reality.

If I weren't so pillow-biting butthurt about the new map I'd have a 24/7 Insanity Potion Hard On since I main singed.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Singed isn't too terribly hard to counter. What you need to do against him is abuse his early game weakness which means possibly sending 2 to his lane and leaving one to fend bottom, generally send your jungler to the appropriate lane and just deny him.

Singed can also pull himself into the game when farmed though so you need to deny him farm basically the entire game. Once he hits 6 and gets his steroid from ult, he can put up a lot more of a fight. But basically deny him hard. As for Mundo, I assume you mean the healing, carry ignite.

Infirc

10-27-2012

I've been dealing with mundo by virtue of telling theAutoattackers to purchase Hatchet then Blade of the ruined King, haven't faced my first singed yet but i think Last whisper should do the trick.

Warbane

10-27-2012

Pick Zyra, proceed to get 118 ap in under 7 minutes, walk all over them the entire game, this works with just about every GOOD AP carry, brand especially. you have to shut down their early game or else they will get out of hand.

Pajama Taim

10-27-2012

Alright thanks guys! Ill carry ignite

Jjosh

10-27-2012

Carry olaf with ignite