I posted this in another thread, but this is what I do now.
Movement Quints/ Magic Pen Marks/ Flat Armor Seals/ MR per level Glyphs (MPen and Flat AP work nicely too for Quints, I just like the Movement for chasing and running).
- Boots/ 3 Pots
- Haunting Guise (must first, the MPen and HP is amazing harass and keeps you from dying)
- Sorcerer's Shoes (Elise loves MPen)
- Glacial Shroud (armor, mana for harass, and CD)
- Chain Vest or Negaton Cloak depending on if enemy is AP or AD. (this would be your second chain vest as the first is into the Glacial Shroud above)
- Sunfire Cape or Abyssal Scepter (upgraded from the above)
- Frozen Heart (complete the Glacial Shroud at this point)
- Sunfire Cape or Abyssal Scepter (which ever you didn't make before)
That is Five items. I normally never make it to a sixth, but I would get a Void Staff if possible at the end for even more MPen. Personally don't care for Guardian Angels as much as I find they just kill you as soon as you revive. Zhonya's Hourglass is nice to get for more armor, AP, and a nice active, but I feel the Void Staff helps more.
Other great items on Elise, I used to rush a Malady. Very nice and cost effective item to get right after your boots/pots start. Makes for easier last hitting and good harass and very cost effective, but since starting with Haunting Guise, I've found that to work much better.
My build may change after the PBE changes make it to PVP as she is getting a couple of AP boosts to skills. If you've not seen them, this is how she was changed on the PBE.
- Cocoon now reveals the target in addition to stunning them.
- Neurotoxin's AP Ratio increased to .03 AP from .02 AP.
- Spider Form's bonus damage ratio increased to .3 AP from .2 AP
P.S. Oh, I normally play her top, but the same build actually works nicely for mid as well.
I personally like maxing Q first.
I get Q, as at the start, the enemy doesn't have almost any MR, so it hurts. Also, at level one with Q, you have two attacks unlike other champions as you can Q, then R and insta Q again (keeping in mind you kept yourself in range, if not back off). Remember that Human and Spider cooldowns are on seperate timers, so if you blow all of your spells in one form and switch to the other, those are all ready for use.
After Q, I normally get E second so I have my Stun/Rappel and then W by level 3. After which, ALWAYS max R first when possible, then it's more up to your play style. I normally max Q first then W (unless jungling, that is the only time I'd recomend W over Q). E I max last as it only decreases your cooldown of the skill (since it doesn't increase the stun or damage, well, there never was any damage on it in the first place, but I don't really mind that... now I'm rambling).
[Yes, my new build is essentially the Fur Elise guide on SoloMid.net now, but it does work nicely. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...se-build-guide ]
© 2014 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.