To all the people complaining about the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YOU SO BAD

10-27-2012

TL;DR Just because you cant keep up with the fast pace does not mean it is bad.

The mode is now more advanced then i would say either summoners rift or dominion....the amount of understanding of the game in this mode goes far beyond just knowing how to play your champion and basic mechanics...you must understand theory crafting and the objective system. TT is ment to be a super fast paced action packed game of team fights...if you do not have good enough reaction time to ganks and objectives and your map awareness is lacking you will lose plain and simple.

bandaidsaregood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Imagine if they removed Summoner's Rift from the game and added a new one (with improved graphics, yaaay), but made a bunch of changes that removed what you, personally, enjoyed about the map.

YOU SO BAD

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandaidsaregood View Post
Imagine if they removed Summoner's Rift from the game and added a new one (with improved graphics, yaaay), but made a bunch of changes that removed what you, personally, enjoyed about the map.
they didnt remove anyhting from the map actually... hate to tell you they changed the jungle so it was reliable and the main boss monster which means little...they then added the shrines to help excellerated farming and game play so the game ends faster...it also forces fights so people can not farm forever in a lane without taking serious disadvantage. This is TT not summoners rift. It is ment to be over by the 25 min mark....ie why you can surrender at 15. the items were added...also to bost game speed. nothing was taking away. This is how TT was ment to be played when it first came out... but do to the explosiveness of the competitive scene in 5v5 TT got put on the back burner is all.

Frost787

10-27-2012

I'm complaining because they completely destroyed my beloved TT and made it into something completely different. That's all I used to play, hate SR.

No wards? why!?

Soul Cloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beoboethemonky View Post
they didnt remove anyhting from the map actually... hate to tell you they changed the jungle so it was reliable and the main boss monster which means little...they then added the shrines to help excellerated farming and game play so the game ends faster...it also forces fights so people can not farm forever in a lane without taking serious disadvantage. This is TT not summoners rift. It is ment to be over by the 25 min mark....ie why you can surrender at 15. the items were added...also to bost game speed. nothing was taking away. This is how TT was ment to be played when it first came out... but do to the explosiveness of the competitive scene in 5v5 TT got put on the back burner is all.
Wow... more ignorant please.

Haeval

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandaidsaregood View Post

A better comparison would be this: suppose that when they came out with Dominion, they replaced Summoner's Rift with it, and Dominion was the only 5v5 option. That would be bad, right? THAT IS HOW WE ALL FEEL.

Strixie

10-27-2012

He's probably a SR player. One of the kind that complains on the forums for things that don't affect him. I'd like them to put altars in SR, and see how he feels.

urmamasllama

10-27-2012

i like the altars. i like them a lot(buffs may be a little strong though) and removing the wards just makes sense to me before two wards would make you completely safe if you actually looked at the map. sweeper and lantern do a much better job for the way this map runs idk about the speed shrine though...

Aexalven

10-27-2012

Advanced?
Understanding?

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA HAHAHHAHAA

Gabe2

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beoboethemonky View Post
TL;DR Just because you cant keep up with the fast pace does not mean it is bad.

The mode is now more advanced then i would say either summoners rift or dominion....the amount of understanding of the game in this mode goes far beyond just knowing how to play your champion and basic mechanics...you must understand theory crafting and the objective system. TT is ment to be a super fast paced action packed game of team fights...if you do not have good enough reaction time to ganks and objectives and your map awareness is lacking you will lose plain and simple.
We are not upset because the map itself is, at it's essence, bad. We are upset because it is the complete opposite of what the old TT community wants. Changes to a map should be just that- changes. They should be attempts to fix what the community cares about.
And as for "they never removed anything"- they sawed off half the friggn map. This map is so much smaller.