tanks unbalance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DualAxes

10-26-2012

Why on this map do tanky champs seem incredibly tanky? played as olaf and my score was 7/ 0/ 6....played several times yesterday and today. in all the games played the tanks always have the most kills and less deaths....i am not saying they OP so dont nerf tanks they are ok on the other maps but not here in Twisted Treeline.

DualAxes

10-27-2012

bump

JukeMastaFlexx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

been playing Diana near flawless win streak past 50 games
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24428184#history

Esaul

10-27-2012

Yeah I noticed that as well on Olaf. What I noticed is when my team fought they would die, but do considerable damage against the enemy. Since I'm tanky they're not focusing me but the squishies. This gives me time to absorb damage when they do turn on me and finish them off.

PKPikmin

10-27-2012

I've been having some success with the %health items. Am I the only one?

DualAxes

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKPikmin View Post
I've been having some success with the %health items. Am I the only one?
Those % items benefit tanky champs more like GP for example

DualAxes

10-27-2012

bump because i want to know more about why tanky champs are op on 3vs3 and not on 5vs5

Kalarepa

10-27-2012

That's because all the viable tanks are OP in this game. They need to be OP to survive SR's top lane or clear jungle with 0 items, like it's nothing. And the only thing that can kill late game tanks is ridiculously farmed AD carry with 4 people protecting him. Which won't happen in TT.

OMG Munchies

10-27-2012

Tanks aren't OP. Everyone is complaining about them being broken and impossible to kill, but quite frankly you should never attempt to target a tank unless he's wandered by himself into your jungle or is the last opponent alive in a team fight.

The majority of players complaining about tanks don't know how to counter build their opposition and just blindly follow their Mobafire guides. If you can't finish a tank off you need to stack armor pen or magic pen depending on what type of character he is.

Items like the Brutalizer and Last Whisper are fantastic for AD characters and Sorcerer Shoes, Haunting Guise, and Void Staff are life savers for AP carries. Build to defeat your opponents, not to complete some silly and generic guide.

Boagster

10-27-2012

Its Frisky Blue, you are missing one key thing here: the tanks and bruisers were balanced for 5v5, not 3v3. They would normally take considerable AoE damage before anyone would want to attack them, leaving them weakened and able to take less of a beating after the squishies have all died. Countering them helps a lot, yes, but they are at a distinct advantage just because there are less opponents than they were designed for.