Kassadin Ultimate bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acras7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I just played against someone using Kassadin in the new Twisted Treeline map. They managed to move past turrets and move right next to our Nexus. Then, that person was able to jump back into the jungle using his ultimate. I don't believe the range extends that far... ? If it does, something has to be done about it. It's not all that great when you can teleport in and out of the enemy nexus while leaving allied players stranded, at a loss of words when they suddenly disappear completely off the map or instantly reappear, only to be attacking your nexus. The same can be said about base. We were attacking enemy nexus, when enemy Kassadin waltz into his base, and a few seconds later, he Voidwalked onto us and managed to kill me with ease (because we were still near the nexus, though a considerable distance from the stairs and the balcony.)

Should something be done about this? Will this help anyone?

Glumduk

10-26-2012

Working as intended. Something about Kass allows him to jump almost any wall.
It's the reason Kass is cheesecake tier in Dominion. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of him on TT as well when people figure it out.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Kassadin is i think the only champ they tried teleportation on. Ezreal and others use a type of flash, but kassadin uses a teleportation, so when he uses his ult it will squeeze him to the closest exit possible unlike ezreal who will face plant into the wall. It might be as intended, but idk.