Which 6300ip champ is best for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HOBONIAN

10-26-2012

I just got 6300 ip and i want a good champ that has:
-Good burst damage
-A death-preventing mechanism (built for lifesteal, heal skill,etc)
-Not a kser

i was thinking of rengar but my friends tell me to get runes cos i've got 0 runes haha. The reason i never bought runes was because they looked like a waste of IP

Elder Schnelle

10-26-2012

If you talking about 6300 only champs, Lee Sin is a character with pretty strong burst early-mid game and extremely good survivability and escapes (if you have wards). But he is a pretty high skill cap champ, and once you get the hang of him, you will love him. Also, he isn't someone who can steal kills in the blink of an eye, in my opinion, but i havent played him a lot and refunded him since i needed to get better before trying him out in 5's.

HOBONIAN

10-26-2012

thanks! but any thoughts on rengar?

Zucchini Inhaler

10-26-2012

I suggest going for lee-sin as well. Rengars very fun, but lee-sin is superior as a champion, and has a lot more possible utility and depth to him. He snowballs well, but does have a weaker late-game then most bruisers. He makes up for it by the insane early game damage mixed with survivability he has. He can also litterally go into any lane. While support lee-sin isnt THE BEST, he can actually do a big number on the enemy ADC's AS via tempest.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-26-2012

Get runes.

EDIT: Everyone else reread his original post, then edit your posts to tell him to get runes.

Crimson Witch

10-27-2012

You should try Zyra. she has really nice burst. If you play her right you will be a nightmare for the opponent team. tks to her I went from 900 to 1200 with 10 consecutive win playing as support and mid. Check my lolking match if you want proof. Also, you should buy runes. A little more damage determine if the enemy is death or still has 10 hp left.

ysmasters

10-27-2012

man runes changes your champions
think twice you are playing agains champions with runes and u havent any!!!
you are in disavantege bro

Elder Schnelle

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Get runes.

EDIT: Everyone else reread his original post, then edit your posts to tell him to get runes.
This too. Honestly, I actually decided to get runes instead of champs for a while, and I noticed a pretty strong increase in damage in-game (they helped me get first blood so many times, i can't count anymore, but the latest one was when i was using karma, and i lived with 13 hp thanks to my runes).

joe42

10-27-2012

get daruius no ks-weak erly game-no skill plus get runes cuz you lose too many games

Sacred Stride

10-27-2012

i recommend buying syndra. i see her in everygame

if you press f, you teleport short distance.
d=enemy takes 500 truee damage.