Riot here is the definition of beta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VilheimOfTorm

10-26-2012

beta test

noun
(computer science) a second test of an experimental product (such as computer software) carried out by an outside organization

In other words, enabling Beta on a new map for around 1 week then launching it to the public and taking away Twisted Treeline is not really a beta.

Second game i played my teammates computer kept shutting down during the loading screen. You can say what ever you want about his computer, but he can play anything else just fine.

My champion refused to auto attack randomly, he would walk up to characters or minions and stare them in the eye.

Our Warwick would use his ultimate on someone, but then they would just walk away and not be CCd.

Me and my friends like to log on, and play some 3v3 because it is faster paced and suits our aggressive play style, but when we logged in today we found our old TT replaced with a map that we cant even play on. Keep the buggy unplayable Beta on the test servers where people can play it knowing what to expect, and give me back TT or a version of this map that is Team 1 vs Team 2 not Team 1 and Team 2 vs the map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boagster

10-26-2012

You can define the user base as an outside organization for the sake of this Beta. It's not unheard of.

Also, everything you listed there could very well be connection issues on Riot's side, not map issues. I'm not saying it's one or the other, just saying that the map isn't necessarily at fault.