Meta...What ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Jebus

10-02-2010

Seriously, this WCG is SHOWING YOU ALL that the meta game isn't because champions are OP.

It's because YOU REFUSE TO PLAY PATIENTLY AND SLOW. It's pretty dam obvious the Euro set-up is VERY STRONG because they know how to play.

TF UP ? Not really..

He gets buffed and this european set-up very well could turn OP.

JUST SAYIN'.

Yes, some champs need buffs..But people need to stop QQ'ing. OMG MY HEAL COMP DONT WORK NO MOREZ.

No, you just have to play it differently.

Mamox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

Can't watch the streams. How are they playing TF? I love tf and need to play him more but don't currently for the fact of he feels UP, people QQ and I don't know the best way to build him since his nonsense nerf several patches back.

Item build etc how did they play him? and is the play style different? would love to know...thanks!

Also I agree, the QQing over OP champs has to stop, the nerfs raped Ezreal and he is completely dominated currently by MF. She out mids him 3:1 easy it is impossible to do anything but just stay alive let alone hope to kill her mid. And it's not like she just counters him, they fill the same role she just outdamages him and other carries who were nerfed that she seems to be OP at the moment. Now I don't think she is OP per-say, and I enjoy playing her, but that other champions like Ez, Ashe, TF etc who were great mid and great ranged dps did not need such nerfs. Ez needed them to a point, 5 patches in a row of nerfs was too much. Ashe nerfs weren't bad considering her new skill but come on don't nerf down all the fun to play ranged champs then release a new one that trumps them all. People who QQ about OP champs end up ruining this game for others.

Also, this doesn't mean nerf MF (I wouldn't argue with a 15% decrease on length/width of her ulti though) it means stop nerfing others so that someone like MF ends up becoming arguably OP. She wouldn't be if other carries were left as-is..... it is players QQing who make champs OP most of the time, bc they QQ about someone who isn't OP and then when they are raped with nerfs someone else actually does become OP. Ez was probably OP early on/at release but that last patch of nerfs was NOT needed, and if you think they were u need to learn how to stand behind minions. At the very least they could of cut those nerfs back by about 70% and people would have accepted them probably, over-nerfed on a nerf that wasn't even needed in the first place. great job

anyway /rant off. Info on how they build tf...please! XD

pichumy

10-02-2010

A lot of TF is playstyle, as well as item build. You should see how he's playing

Mamox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2010

I wan't to know how they are playing him. That's why I asked I couldn't watch the streams anyone care to enlighten me how they played TF?

Call Me Jebus

10-03-2010

They essentially went "Oh ok, you want to team fight ? " "Let's teleport and push 5 towers".

Team-fights aren't un-avoidable. Rather..You have to play differently with different team comps. Yes, if you're going to try to start a team fight with initiation as a kiting team, you will get rolled by a tanky DPS team. If more people realized this and started playing other champions out Meta would change because we'd find other counters for other champs..Find more counters for the other "meta-game".

Yes, try to play TF like he's Garren and you will fail. If you expect him to run into a team fight and just spin and kill people you don't understand the idea of different playstyles and comps

Mamox

10-03-2010

Well no one said that is how I was playing TF but alright.

I understand they played a kiting team but how did he play TF specifically. Can you give me an item build? Summoner spells? General idea of things he did in-game with tf that were effective (like pushing a tower in one lane and then teleporting to another to push really fast)

You just sort of generalized our meta and counters, which is cool but I understand how that works I really just want to know how the pro's build/play TF in particular .

PkProjects

10-03-2010

Nobody knows, the stream was too unclear. From the comments of Phreak you could make up that even live the quality wasn't good enough to read the minion kills, so yea.

Mamox

10-03-2010

**** I see. But you couldn't even see the items? I mean if u could even see a blurry version I would guess u could make out most of em

Dorien

10-03-2010

...........................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

Rogmarz

10-03-2010

Your post...What?