Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Upvote this thread if u Think the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eziohunter

10-26-2012

Come on i really like the new TT But what the ... i thought it was a new map like Dominion did its totally different its gd but not the same atleast riot should give us the opportunity to play the old one in custom games UPVOTE if u think we should get the new tt as a new map and not a replacement

Zillerz

10-26-2012

Just like in my thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2730481

I completely agree with your point by the way. We think alike

eziohunter

10-26-2012

TY atleast im not alone xD

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

This reminds me of a thief during war. While city is in shambles he takes advantage to stock up on goods like food or high end electronics and during the war he sells the food and gets rich. Then after the war he sells the electronics and gets richer. Where as i don't disagree, this just reminds me of one of those scenarios by trying to "get upvoted" which doesn't prove a point.

lordofthepit

10-26-2012

We want old tt back , wtf are u guys thinking to replace it?!?!